Hasegawa 1/72 scale, box number 01565 (E35), Su-33 Flanker D Russian Navy.
Nice sharp engraved panel lines. No ofitting problem if you build without any resin detail set. But after attaching Wolfpack resin detail set closing the body is tricky. Kit gives all air to air loading for this Su-33 but armament detail is weak. Thats why Zvezda armament was used.
- Scratch Build Radome Bay.
- Scratch Build Landing Gear Hydraulic lines.
- Scratch Build FOD covers for pitot tubes and safety belts.
- Wolfpack Cockpit Set.
- Wolfpack Wing Folded Set.
- Wolfpack Wheel Bay Set.
- Wolfpack Engine Nozzle Set.
- Zvezda Weapons from Su-27SM kit.
- Zvezda Ladder, Intake Cover and Chocks from Su-27SM kit.